|iPod Loading Service Terms and Conditions
We supply all services to you subject to the following terms
- Acceptance: By requesting our services, you accept these terms and
conditions, despite anything stated to the contrary on your order, terms
and conditions of
purchase or any similar document.
- You warrant that you have the necessary copyright permissions to format
shift the compact discs you supply to us to your iPod . You agree that
authorizing Roy Hagen Web Design and Production Services to perform this format
shift on your behalf.
- Price : Current pricings are found on Roy Hagen Web Design and Production
Services website at http://www.royhagenwewbdesign.com/whatsnew.html
- Delivery : We will make our best effort to ensure that projects are
completed within any timeframe specified, but we will not be held liable
for failing to
- Terms of Payment: Cash on Delivery. Overdue accounts will incur debt
- Warranties and Conditions: No warranty or condition will be implied
against us by any statute, at common law or otherwise and no representation,
condition or warranty will bind us unless it is in writing and signed
for us or on our
- Claims : Any claim for defective services must be made within two days
of the date of delivery of the finished iPod loading work to you. If
no claim is received within this time then you will be deemed to have
accepted the services.
- Limitation of Liability: Our liability in relation to the supply of
the services is limited to the purchase price of the services in respect
of which such liability arises. We have no further liability or responsibility
for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage whatsoever
and howsoever arising. You acknowledge that you are acquiring the services
provided by us for the purposes of a business and that the provisions
of the Consumer Guarantees
Act 1993 do not apply.
- General : We will not be in breach of these terms and conditions because
of any failure on our part directly or indirectly due to wars, strikes,
lockouts; delays or defaults of suppliers, acts of God or any other cause
or dissimilar) beyond our reasonable control.
|You indemnify us against any liability for any direct, indirect
or consequential injury, loss or damage arising out of any act, default
or omission of, or any
representation made by, you your servants or agents.
|If any of these terms or conditions is held by a Court to
be ineffective because of non-registration, illegality or any other reason,
then that term or condition or part of it will be severed from all other
terms and conditions.
|No waiver by us of any term or condition will constitute
a waiver of any other of these terms and conditions. We may vary these
terms and conditions at any time by notice in writing to you. Any such
variation will take effect from acceptance of the first order for services
following notice of the variation being given to you. You may not vary
these terms and conditions unless we agree in writing.
|You understand that any defects in your CDs such as skips
and noises, will also appear in your converted files.